My MP4



Thursday, January 7, 2010

Update V1

I just realized that people who come and visit my blog can't read my tweets updates. My twitter is a privatised account so i think that might be the reason for the pop-up window asking for 'username' & 'password'. Only twitter followers can view my tweets in this blog.

Is it just me tonight's connection is on a snail speed? Oh well.

After a long absence, i finally came to college :s. This will be my final year, insyallah. I need to attend every single classes from now on. I'll just need to focus to only work and college. I SERIOUSLY cannot.. i REPEAT cannot do work + college + dance all in one anymore without dealing with depression or too tired to attend college *cough*.

Our co annual dinner will be next Saturday yay! It's gonna be held at Centrepoint again :S.. the annual dinner has downgraded the venue the past 2 years except the lucky draws are becoming more tempting. Lots of expensive lucky draw =D. I wanna win the lucky DRAW!!!!!

I need to head to bed now, my back is aching!

0 comments:

 
Miss M's Alter ego © 2009 Template feito por Áurea R.C.