My MP4



Monday, November 16, 2009

Get this.

tsk. you were depressed and hurt at first. you know you can't be alone to deal with the situation you were in. That's when i gave you my words of advice, my whole lot fuckin' time and be there whenever you need me.

And what did chu fucking do in return? lied about you getting back with the guy who cheated on you and giving him a 2nd chance? Remembered how hurt you really were earlier and who made you that way. and who was there when you're depressed? how fuckin' dare you! After i found out once, you can still go on and lie about it to me??? this just showed how you're just taking advantage of your own bloodline, and when you get back what you need.. you don't even give a thought of how they felt after what you did.

to think that i should feel sorry for you back then and to know this gonna happened? I won't had given a damn at all. Typical of you, should have known better. God we're so closely bonded and this is how you showed your thanks?

I'm so fuming with anger right now and don't even THINK of acting like nothing happened. Good luck. I JUST DON'T BLOODY CARE no more.

0 comments:

 
Miss M's Alter ego © 2009 Template feito por Áurea R.C.